Good news-Our OSM Summer Outdoor program is back!!! Here is a snapshot at a glance:
- Outdoor Session dates: Monday, July 19, 2021 – Friday August 27, 2021.
- Pool closures for holidays: Monday, August 2, 2021 (Civic Holiday)
- We will be operating outside the SJCC hours, and we will have the full pool (3 double lanes) for each practice.
- There will be a limit of 4 swimmers per double lane to ensure social distancing is kept at all times.
- If restrictions ease and the number of swimmers per lane increases, we may open additional spots in each session.
- Swimmers are to bring and use their own equipment.
- No access to changerooms, or outdoor showers.
- Session fee changes: $250 + HST for the session and no refunds.
- Swimmers must adhere to the coach’s lane direction to ensure proper COVID-19 health and safety protocols are met.
Due to COVID-19, the OSM Summer Outdoor Session times are as follows:
- Monday/Wednesday 5:45-6:45 AM
- Monday/Wednesday. 6:45-7:45 AM
- Tuesday/Thursday 5:45-6:45 AM
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:45-7:45 AM
- ALL Sessions include alternating Fun Fridays! (Mon/Wed crew are up first on Friday, July 23rd, and Tues/Thurs crew the following Friday, July 30th)
Registration link for the OSM Summer 2021 program opens at 8:00am on Friday, July 16, 2021. Please set an alarm and have your speedy typing fingers ready as spots are expected to fill up quickly!
The Eventbrite registration link is: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/ottawa-swim-masters-outdoor-summer-program-2021-tickets-162950508357.
Please keep in mind that this link is confidential and should not be forwarded to others.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions!
We hope that everyone continues to enjoy their summer and that you stay safe, healthy and happy!
Hope to see you this summer,
Emily and Marie
Ottawa Swim Masters