Hi OSM Swimmers,
This is starting to feel a bit like deja-vu! We are excited to announce that registration will open at 8:00am on Wednesday, February 17th, 2021 for the OSM Indoor Winter program.
Here is the Winter 2021 Program snapshot at a glance:
- Indoor Session dates: February 22, 2021- May 27, 2021.
- Pool closures for holidays: April 4, 2021, April 5, 2021 and May 24, 2021.
- We will be operating outside the SJCC hours, and we will have the full pool (2 double lanes) for each practice.
- There will be a limit of 4 swimmers per double lane to ensure social distancing is kept at all times.
- Swimmers are to bring and use their own equipment.
- No access to changerooms (pending), limited access to the washrooms.
- Session fee changes: $480 + HST for the session and no refunds.
- We will strictly adhere to COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- All swim practices will be at the SJCC.
Due to COVID-19, the OSM Winter Indoor Session times are as follows:
- Monday/Wednesday 5:45-6:45 AM
- Monday/Wednesday. 6:45-7:45 AM
- Tuesday/Thursday 5:45-6:45 AM
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:45-7:45 AM
- Monday/Wednesday 8:15-9:15PM
- Tuesday/Thursday 8:15-9:15PM
- Optional Saturday 6:30-7:30 AM *alternating weeks for 5:45-6:45 AM swimmers
- Optional Saturday 7:30-8:30 AM *alternating weeks for 6:45-7:45 AM swimmers
- Optional Sunday 6:45-8:00 AM *alternating weeks for 8:15-9:15 PM swimmers
The Eventbrite link for registration is: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/osm-winter-2021-indoor-program-tickets-132740094195 . Mark it in your calendars, set an alarm-whatever you need to do to snag your spot!
As always, please let us know if you have any questions.
Hope to see you poolside,
Marie, Emily and coaches
Ottawa Swim Masters