Join our enthusiastic members in a friendly environment…in the great outdoors!
“I don’t think there’s anything better than swimming outdoors…
when the sun is either rising or settling down for the night…
the reflection of natural light makes me one with the water.”
Our exclusive Summer program is designed for enthusiastic novice lap swimmers through to elite Triathlete and Masters swimmers. With access to a 25-metre outdoor pool we will offer a program for all levels.
And look forward to our Fun Friday practice where we think outside of the swim practice box doing fun sets and team challenges!
- Must be able to swim 1800 metres in an hour (fast lane will do 2800-3000 metres). A set of 5 x 100m front crawl repeat times will be approximately 1:40, 1:50, 2:00-2:30 in one of the lanes.
- Must be able to swim and kick front crawl, backstroke and breaststroke (expect 75% front crawl and 25% choice) as well as a willingness to do butterfly. This is not a front crawl only program.
- Must choose particular practice days and session times
Soloway JCC outdoor pool (rain or shine)
21 Nadolny Sachs Private
Session Dates and Practice Times
June, 2019, through August 26, 2019.OSM’s outdoor program always fills up fast.
- In case of thunder or lightning, we have to vacate the pool for 15 minutes with no visual or audible re-occurence in order to resume practice.
- BONUS: You can attend ANY of the practices that are convenient to you whether it be 2, 3, 4 or even 5 times per week as well as back-to-back practices.
- Mon/Wed/Fri 6:00 – 7:00 am, 7:00 – 8:00 am, or 8:00 – 9:00 am (8:00 – 9:00 am July-Aug only)
- Tue/Thu/Fri 6:00 – 7:00 am, 7:00 – 8:00 am
- Tue/Thu 7:30 – 8:30 pm
- PLUS Mon 6:00 – 7:00, 7:00 – 8:00 or 8:00 – 9:00 am (8:00 – 9:00 am July to Aug only)
Note: 6:00 – 7:00 am and 7:30 – 8:30 pm are the most busy with 3 – 5 swimmers per lane, followed by MWF 7:00 – 8:00 am. For more lane space, MWF 8:00 – 9:00 am (July to Aug only) with 2 – 3 people per lane is typical. Lots of space!
June through August season: $265 + HST. Payment options:
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
If you would like to register, please register using the link below.